[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Turning Point Fall of Liberty
Language: English / Russian | PC | Developer: Spark Unlimited
Publisher: Codemasters | 1.61 Gb
Genre: Genre: Action (Shooter) / 3D / 1st Person
In 1931 Winston Churchill dies in a car crash, the Tehran conference
is not held, the decision to open a second front had been taken.
Britain defeated in the war and soon Germany wins the entire Old World.
In 1951 the German army ferried across the Atlantic and attack the
U.S., a powerful blitzkrieg capturing all the east coast. Washington,
New York … one after another, the city fell under the onslaught of the
Danny Carson – a simple American who decided alone to resist the German war machine.
As a true patriot and son of his people he will have to resist the
invaders, to join the few partisans and expel the occupiers from their
• Dynamic action on the streets of American cities.
• The rich arsenal of weapons: the classic examples of the Second World
and experimental weapons that had never seen before on the
• In the fight against the invaders all good. Unique melee with the elements of the environment.
• Powerful storyline, cinematic special effects and unique, well-designed atmosphere Occupied America.
• Soundtrack by Michael Giacchino – renowned composer, working on the
soundtrack game series Medal of Honor and Call of Duty, as well as the
television series Lost and films Mission Impossible 3, Incredibles and
• Operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7
• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or Athlon 64 X2
• Memory: 1.0 GB
• Video: GeForce 8800GTS or Radeon HD2900
• Sound: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Sound Card
• Disk Space: 7 GB (10 GB to install)
How do I change the screen resolution in the game:
Come on in “… Documents and Settings Local SettingsApplication DataMy GamesTurning PointTPGameConfig” (for Windows XP)
Come on in “… Users AppDataLocalMy GamesTurning PointTPGameConfig” (for Windows Vista and Windows Seven)
Open the file “TPEngine.ini”
We are looking for variable and change its resolution vert. and horiz. respectively ResX = 1280
ResY = 1024
After changes in the properties file “TPEngine.ini” check the “Read Only”
• cut multiplayer
• 12 videos converted on 60%
• version 1.0
• RIP by AudioslaveDownload links:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]